We have updated and released data.
- Ambulance Attendances 2019/20
We have updated and released a number of datasets.
AODstats new data updates:
AODstats updated datasets:
- Hospitalisations (VAED) 2018/19
- Liquor Licencing 2018
- Deaths 2017 (preliminary), 2015 (final), 2014 (final)
- ADIS (Alcohol and Drug Information System, now VADC (Victorian Alcohol and Drug Collection) 2018/19
- DirectLine 2009-18
- Deaths 2010-13
- Liquor Licencing 2017
- ADIS has now become VADC and there is no clear cut date as to when this happened due to different clinics changing at different times throughout the year - so 2018/19 data contains the two datasets merged. From 2019/20 data will only contain VADC data
- Magistrates Court data - is not available at this stage past 2014/15 and we are currently working to obtain this data for the future
We have redesigned the website and combined AODstats and AmboAODstats into a single website, hopefully making it easier for users to navigate.
We have also updated and released a number of datasets.
- Serious Road Injuries 2017/18
- Assaults 2013/14-2017/18
- Family Violence 2013/14-2017/18
- Needle and Syringe Program 2017/18
- Opioid Replacement Therapy 2018
- HIV Notifications 2018
- Hepatitis B Notifications 2018
- Hepatitis C Notifications 2018
- Magistrate's Court Principle Proven Offences and Finalised Charges 2017/18
- DirectLine Telephone Services 2015-2018
- Counselling Online 2018
- Magistrate's Court Principle Proven Offences and Finalised Charges 2011/12-2014/15
- Ambulance Attendances 2018/19